Vada is a delicious traditional breakfast, made ready with this instant Gits Medu Vada Breakfast Mix. Gits Medu Vada is a very delightful South Indian breakfast. Gits Medu Vada Breakfast Mix is known for its crispiness. Urad dal used in the preparation of Vada. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
One of the popular breakfast recipes of south Indian cuisine, Medu Vada is a South Indian fritter made from urad dal. It is made in a doughnut shape, with a crispy exterior and soft interior. It’s a delicious breakfast and snack dish that completes a south Indian thali comprising dosa, idli, sambar and various chutneys. Made with urad dal, wheat flour, sesame oil and spices, it is one of the most preferred and delicious food options from the house of Gits.
Supplied By : Seabiz Trading Pte Limited
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Ready in 3 easy steps
- 100 percent vegetarian
- Country of Origin: India
- No artificial flavour
- No artificial colors
- Easy to make with Gits Medu Vada mix
- Ready in just 3 simple steps in just 15 minutes
- No preservatives, artificial flavours or colours
- Safe and hygienic packaging
Urad Dal (Split Black Gram 66%) Flour, Wheat Flour, Bakery Shortening (Palmolein Oil, Sesame Oil), Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500(Ii)) Citric Acid (E330), Asafoetida Powder And Permitted Antioxidant (E320).
HOW TO USE
- Mix the contents of this pack with 220ml water to form a soft dough. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. Tip: For spicier taste, add chopped ginger, green chillies & coriander leaves to the dough.
- Divide the dough into 18 parts. Mould each part into a doughnut shape. Add a little water, if required. 3. Heat 500ml oil in a deep pan. Oil temperature should be such that a pinch of dough rises quickly to the surface.
- Deep fry the Medu Vadas on medium heat till crispy and golden brown. Serve hot with Gits Instant Sambhar, Coconut Chutney or Tomato sauce.