Enjoy a traditional, crispy, juicy, saffron-hued Indian sweet with Gits Jalebi Dessert Mix With Easy Jalebi Maker Bottle. With simple step-by-step instructions, you’ll bring this hallmark dessert to life instantly. Soak yourself in the deliciousness of this dessert. Enjoy a tasty and luscious treat in the comfort of your own home.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Classic Flavour Jalebi; Pack of 400g, With Jalebi Maker Bottle
- Easy to Make Jalebi Mix, Makes 25 per pack
- Special Ingredients – Wheat Flour, Urad Dal, Bakery Shortening Agent
- Storage – Store in a Clean, Cool, Dry Place, Free from Moisture, Insects, Pests, Strong Odours, Sunlight & Dust; Shelf Life – 1 year from date of manufacture
- No Preservatives or Artificial Colors
Wheat Flour (64%), Urad Daal (Split Black Gram Flour), Bakery Shortening (Palmolein Oil, Sesame Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500(iii)), Citric Acid (E330) & Permitted antioxidants E320.
HOW TO USE
- Mix contents of the pack with 125ml water.
- Stir to a smooth batter.
- Pour into Gits Jilebi maker or alternatively in thick cloth with a small hole.
- Heat 250g edible oil or ghee in a shallow pan.
- Hold the nozzle of the jalebi maker just above the surface of the oil.
- Squeeze to make a 3 1/2 circle with the batter starting from the centre and sealing the end in the last half-round.
- Deep fry on medium heat till crisp and golden. Immerse jalebis in warm sugar syrup for 29 seconds.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry place, free from moisture, insects, pests, strong odours, sunlight & dust.