Shan Bombay Biryani Masala Mix is a flavourful masala that gives you bombay-style biryani in minutes at home. Made from a select variety of spices, it gives your homemade biryani a rich texture and irresistible aroma. Shan Bombay Biryani Masala mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Bombay Biryani which is a true legacy of the sub-continental cuisine.
|Net Quantity||60.0 gram|
|Number of Items||1|
|Speciality||No preservatives;Suitable for Vegetarians;Halal|
|Allergen Information||Egg Free|
|Flavour||Special Bombay Biryani|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
|Number of Pieces
Seabiz Trading Pte Limited
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Authentic Flavors: Shan Special Bombay Biryani Masala is crafted to capture the authentic taste of traditional Bombay Biryani, a popular and flavorful Indian dish.
- Premium Blend: The masala is made from a premium blend of high-quality spices, carefully selected to ensure the perfect balance of flavors, including the right amount of heat and aromatic richness.
- Versatile Usage: This spice blend is versatile and can be used not only for biryani but also for various other dishes such as pulao, kebabs, and curries, enhancing the taste of your culinary creations.
- Natural Ingredients: Shan prides itself on using natural and high-quality ingredients, ensuring that the masala is free from artificial additives, preservatives, or colorings, providing you with a pure and authentic taste.
- Enhanced Aroma: The blend of spices not only adds a burst of flavors but also fills your kitchen with the tempting and aromatic scents of traditional Indian spices.
Salt, Red Chilli, Dried Plum with Pits, Fenugreek Seed, Dill Seed, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cumin, Nigella, Bay Leaf, Fennel, Brown Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Clove, Dried Papaya Powder, Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Acid: Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Natural and Artificial Food Flavour, Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
Steps of Cooking 1. Heat 1 cup (175ml) of cooking oil and fry 3 medium (300g), finely sliced onions until golden. Add 3-4 medium (300g), diced tomatoes and fry until the oil separates. 2. Add 1kg (2.2lbs) meat with bones, cut into small portions (Chicken/Lamb), 2 tbsp Shan Garlic Paste, 2 tbsp Shan Ginger Paste, 1 cup (200g) plain, whipped yoghurt, 2 medium potatoes (250g – peeled & quartered) and 1 packet Shan Bombay Biryani Mix (dissolved in 1/2 cup water). Stir-fry for 10 mins.
Add water (Lamb 4 cups; Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender. Then increase the heat and stir-fry until the oil separates from the gravy. 3. Separately: Wash 3% cups (750g) of Shan Basmati Rice and let it soak. Boil 15 cups (3 litres) of water and stir in 3 tbsp of Shan Salt and the soaked rice. Boil the rice until 3/4th cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly. 4. Spread half the rice in a pot and pour the meat curry over it. Top with the remaining rice. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is fully cooked (5-10 mins). Mix before serving. Cooking tip: Use meat cuts from the breast, ribs and shoulder.