Priya Tomato Pickle With Garlic adds a dash of tanginess to any meal, making it even more appetizing. This very traditional tomato pickle has a great balance of flavours and is perfect. Enjoy the salty and hot taste with a bit of parantha. Priya Tomato pickle is a lip-smacking pickle absorbing the freshness, pungency and flavor of Tomatoes that are sourced fresh from farms. The authentic Indian pickle is simple in its making yet sizzling in its offering. Priya Tomato Pickle With Garlic is a mandatory meal and goes perfectly with snack and breakfast items top. Available with Garlic & Without Garlic.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- 4 Decades Of Legacy – Unparalleled expertise in the industry, with over 40 years of experience. Benefit from the legacy of knowledge and craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
- TRADITIONAL AND SIGNATURE PICKLE TASTE – Priya Tomato Pickle with Garlic is a highly tempting and savoured pickle. It is adored across generations – a distinctive taste that can’t be forgotten!
- TASTE, PURITY & HYGIENE COMBINED – Tomatoes, refined rice bran oil, chilli powder, garlic & iodized salt meeting high quality standards are used to retain the authentic taste & texture of our pickles
- RELISH WITH ALL INDIAN CUISINES – The magic recipe of this aachar completes the taste of every meal from dosa, idli, uttapam to roti, rice, and paratha. Enjoyed by all, bachelors as well as families!
- PACKAGING & CERTIFICATION – Easy to carry, leakproof pack. No breakage, no fuss. Priya Foods has ISO:22000 -2018 Certification from Intertek; HACCP Certification from Intertek; HALAL certification.
- STORAGE – Use a dry spoon for serving, mix well before use, keep the oil layer on top of the pickle for freshness. Store in a dry and cool place. It has a long shelf life of 12 months.
Tomato Pieces, Iodized Salt, Refined Rice Bran Oil, Mustard, Garlic, Red Chillies, Fenugreek, Turmeric.
HOW TO USE
Add a dollop of a pickle with your everyday meal to make it tastier. It can be paired up with several types of parathas and is the best substitute for fresh green chutney.