Over 50 Glorious years of Excellence, When the history of tea is written down, 1966 will be a celebrated chapter. For in that year, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea was born, with a promise – To foster excellence in each tea cup. Fifty years on, we have not forgotten that promise. As an age-old brand, we have built the credentials of Great Tasting tea by focusing on our consistently superior quality. Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tea tasters who approve the blend by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection. The brew is golden-orange in colour, and has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma.
The Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea experience begins the moment you taste your freshly prepared tea cup. Enjoy your time in solitude, relax, reflect and Indulge by savouring the flavour of this historic blend and feel the aroma engulf you when you bring the tea cup close, and with that first sip you will be saying WAH TAJ!. Taj Mahal tea true to its promise of serving great-tasting teas has a range of premium handcrafted teas like black tea, green tea, white tea and Gourmet milk tea (masala chai). Taj mahal Gourmet tea has elaborate take on tea (Chai) concoctions with each flavour in the collection handcrafted by infusing exotic Indian ingredients with tea leaves. Some of these speciality teas are Royal Saffron, Bold Spice, and Darjeeling 2nd flush teas.
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
|Net Quantity||100 count|
|Number of Items||100|
|Package Information||Box, Bag|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|
Seabiz Trading Pte Limited
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Taj Mahal Teas are Tasted, graded and perfectly blended at the Brooke bond Tea Excellence Centre;
- Taj Mahal tea comes in a convenient Tea bag
- Convenient to prepare with added milk and sugar
- Country of Origin: India; Perfect balance of strength and flavor
- Item Form: Loose Leaves;Flavor Name: Orange;Material Features: Vegetarian;Ingredients: Tea – Finest Fresh Tea Leaves;Container Type: Bagtin
- Also available as packet tea
HOW TO USE
- Pour hot water in a cup.
- Take one teabag and dip in.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar to taste.